Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Tatooing- what are your thoughts people?
10-19-2009, 08:49 AM,
Re: Hair Tatooing- what are your thoughts people?
First of all, I think it's cool that this is possible. I think that some people look good with a shaved head, and stuble can help frame the face. I can see a few problems you might come across though. You may need multiple proceedures as you continue to bald. What happens when you get older and you have a 20 year old's stuble on your head? I imagine you'll look like a dick! With a hairpiece it is detectable to touch, and can come off. At least with this proceedure the tatoo can't be pulled off, and there's no maintenance required. But it sure as hell would feel different to stubble, thus it's detectable to touch. As for looking better? You sound like someone trying to market hair tatooing! Hairpieces are for people who want it achieve the illusion of hair with a bit of length. Hair tattoo is for creating the illusion of stubble. Two different products imo.

homer Wrote:Hello all, I was thinking of getting this done while I wait for an opportunity to grow my hair to wear a syrup again. Anyway I have a website link <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.histudio.co.uk/">http://www.histudio.co.uk/</a><!-- m -->

I was thinking of getting this done to achive a shaved look until i leave jobs and wait for my hair to grow at which point back to my hairpieces. What do you guys think and is there anyone who has any experience with this type of thing? I only want to achieve a buzzed look and nothing more. Thanks for any help as always folks!

How long until you leave your job? If you choose to go with this company you will have this forever. Maybe you're best to use you a temporary tatoo like has already been suggested. You've already ditched hairsystems before. You might choose go all natural again in the next few years. As I mentioned before you may need multiple proceedures in the future to fill any further balding. There's no going back from a procedure like this. Since you're going to cover it up with a hairsystem in a few months to a year I would strongly advise against it. If you still want to go through with it, make sure you see one of their clients in the flesh. Photos can be decieving (lightning, e.c.t). Make sure you ask for someone who has MOST of their head tatooed in. Because chances are you are eventually going to tattoo your whole head in. Check out the tatoo from all types of angles and lighting, see how close you can get before you can tell it's a tatoo e.c.t. Well, that's my two cents. Good luck with your decision.

Hair-E Wrote:I agree with Xeon. I mean, yikes! Imagine being 75 years old and having a dark colored, shaved stubble look. I think procedures like the one that Debbie offers are great as they complement hair systems (just look at BA), but to completely replace a hair system with this sort of thing... that's going a bit far IMHO.

What procedure are you refering to? And how did BA use it to compliment his hairsystem?

As for temporary tattoos, I might get one in the near future. I like some tattoos that people have, but I just can't see myself having something like that for the rest of my life. Plus it'd be a good way to freak my family out (they dislike tattoos) Big Grin.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hair Tatooing- what are your thoughts people? - hairhat - 10-19-2009, 08:49 AM