Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a indicator for choosing full cap?
12-12-2008, 04:58 AM,
Re: What is a indicator for choosing full cap?
Rod Wrote:Even if your temple points have receded back you can still do a topper. You will need to make a template so that it matches the temple points. Obviously you can't do a Brad Pitt hairline but you can certainly have a receded hairline that blends into your hair at the temple points.

This is a myth! I'm using a Topper, have a Brad Pitt hairline (it's quite low and thick), and I have no temple points at all - they have receded really badly! I don't even have temple flaps on my topper.

But I use a special technique that allows me to create the illusion of temple points - so I don't have ANY wide forehead syndrome.

Search for my older posts with photos and you will see the trick...

Quote:I have seen lots of guys that have enough density on the sides, but the temple points have receded giving the "wide forehead" look.

This does not need to be the case. I don't have any worries or problems with my hair system. I was thinking of going with flaps at some point, but for now my hair stays looking how it should, and no WFS!

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is a indicator for choosing full cap? - Mr.Burns - 12-12-2008, 04:58 AM