Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a indicator for choosing full cap?
12-12-2008, 04:45 AM,
Re: What is a indicator for choosing full cap?
Rod Wrote:Even if your temple points have receded back you can still do a topper. You will need to make a template so that it matches the temple points. Obviously you can't do a Brad Pitt hairline but you can certainly have a receded hairline that blends into your hair at the temple points. With this style nobody will suspect you are wearing. But like JRob said and I believe is one of the dead giveaways is having too much of a straight hairline and having the wide forehead look. Again, it depends on what look you are after. I believe that Fred shows a good example of going with less density, a little more recession and a nice job blending it into his temple points. Like I said, make a template and where your hair stops, draw a natural looking hairline.

The big problem with trying to match up a hairline with recessed temples is that you start looking bald.

It's one thing to have a fairly full hairline with a lower density, it's another thing when you have to start to bring the actual hairline BACK. And that's what you have to do when the forehead widens, so what you end up with is a larger area with no hair.

Now it's just like with shaving your head. Some guys look good with a shaved head, some guys don't. Some guys might look good with a higher forehead, some might not.

Personally, I look a lot better with a lower hairline or shaved completely. When the hairline starts going up I look goofy.

Messages In This Thread
Re: What is a indicator for choosing full cap? - JRob - 12-12-2008, 04:45 AM