Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you please comment on this ?
12-15-2008, 11:36 AM,
Re: Can you please comment on this ?
jazzy Wrote:Jonesy,

Going with a TL piece will ensure that you don't spring a full, thick head of hair over night. Let me tell you my story...

I've been wearing thick rugs for years and years, and grew oddly dependent on them. I then decided that enough was enough and I wanted a TL piece... the fella's photos on here are incredible.

I ordered a low density piece and got it cut in... my transformation is incredible... I was apprehensive about going to work after the weekend, but the system is so natural they just said "I love your hair cut; your hair looks much better that way..."

Get a TL piece, low density, show some scalp and cut it short - you'll love it.

Happy, Hairy, Cool... Jazzy.

But jazzy, they also believed your thick rug was real, you had an "easy crowd" to play with... Smile

Still, even if they thought your old rug was real, you do have a point because the hair on your old piece was probably a bit different than the hair on the new piece (probably slightly different color, and different source), and the base was probably a bit different, showing somewhat different hairline, yet they still believed it to be the same hair, just different styling and haircut. I hope this will be the case in my situation too.

I also agree that people do NOT expect to see scalp and receding hairline with a wig. If the color blend is well too (and the hairline not too compromising), it should be close to imppsible to detect by anyone who isn't in this field (working or wearing). I know I couldn't detect these things before I saw the pics here and in other sites. I don't think I can detect it now either, all I know is not to trust anyone, even if it looks real, it might be faked.

Quote:Had dinner last night with someone (quite balding) who insisted that he's an expert wig sniffer-outer (BTW, I don't wear so I had nothing to sniff at) and insisted that Gov. Rod Blagojevich's mountain of hair is in fact a toupee. Amazingly it's not. Even the "experts" are not so expert.

[Image: gov.jpg]

Yep, quite an expert, how could he think this could be a rug ?, what amazing detective skills this guy has ! Smile

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-14-2008, 08:46 AM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Jonesy123 - 12-15-2008, 11:36 AM