Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you please comment on this ?
12-15-2008, 07:19 AM,
Re: Can you please comment on this ?
Quote:I am almost completely open about wearing, but I understand your apprehension with this because it is a touch subject for some. I think this definitely IS your best alternative based upon what you are saying. And who knows??? You might nail it first time around, it looks great, you're a "natural" and everything just falls into place. But chances are there will be a little bit of a learning curve, and it is possible that it might not be perfect at first. Can you live with that?

The transformation day is the thing that scares me the most.

If I were to move to a different town, I would have felt much more confident with the wig.

I simply don't think that many guys go to the wig from a head that appears full of hair, and try to persuade the people around them that the wig is just a new haircut they did yesterday, one needs a lot of courage to do that (I looked reall hard in this forum, and couldn't find anyone who tried to do such thing). If you're going from a noticeably balding head, you know right from the start that some people won't buy it, and accept that some will know you wear.

At the transformation day, if people spot me, it will be double the shock, the first shock will be me with a wig, the second shock will be that they won't understand why, probably think I went crazy.

Currently I'm making my hair longer, and starting to use toppik and dermmatch, so people will get used to see me with tons of hair on my head. Hopefully this will make the transformation day more believable...

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-14-2008, 08:46 AM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Jonesy123 - 12-15-2008, 07:19 AM