Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you please comment on this ?
12-14-2008, 07:47 AM,
Can you please comment on this ?
Some advice from someone why not to wear a wig:

Quote:Sorry, I don't agree with rugs. They are so obvious. You can spot them a mile away. Two guys have them at the gym I go to. One guy always takes it off, and covers his head with a hat while he works out - but it's obvious because he has a full head of hair coming into the gym, but he's bald and always wearing a doo-rag when working out. Another guy has one and wears the thing while he's working out. It's totally obvious he's wearing a piece. It's like his hair is always the same length. It's always combed over EXACTLY the same direction. It looks very un-natural and it's totally obvious he's wearing a rug. Both of those guy's are so buffed that nobody ever says anything to them about it, but everyone knows they're wearing hair pieces.

Now, I know that he is not familiar with good pieces like the ones sold here, but, he does raises a good point, even if your hairpiece looks natural and people don't suspect at first, still, how will they react to the fact that your hair never grows, that your hairstyle is always similar ?, won't people who see you everyday eventually do 1+1 and figure out ?

Messages In This Thread
Can you please comment on this ? - Jonesy123 - 12-14-2008, 07:47 AM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-14-2008, 08:46 AM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Re: Can you please comment on this ? - Rod - 12-15-2008, 03:45 AM