Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding the right color for my order (dark blond)
01-09-2009, 10:42 AM,
Re: Finding the right color for my order (dark blond)
Thanks guys. Problem is my hair is darker in the neck and over the ears than on top, and I highlight it at top to make it look better. That way I can still have hair and look kinda ok.. I would have to look like awful for a couple of months to get a good hairsample, and being in a student enrvironment every day, that's not gonna happen. Smile

When I sent in hair samples, I first got brownish-blond hair, and then too dark (dark-brownish). It's seems these color rings focus on brownish/redish colors.
Looking at the woman's ring, I think #5 should be rather close, but I only have #4 and #6 of course.. Though, these colors seems to have hints of red in them. I think I'll email BA and ask for some hair color samples.

Details, details.. Smile

Anyway, Rods color is pretty much what I need. No brown tones though, and a tad more blackish.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.toplace.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=342&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=j+rob+pictures&start=10">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=342&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=j+rob+pictures&start=10</a><!-- l -->

Messages In This Thread
Re: Finding the right color for my order (dark blond) - Erlend - 01-09-2009, 10:42 AM