Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolicited comments from a girl . .
01-24-2009, 04:07 PM,
Unsolicited comments from a girl . .
I have been cruising this forum for a week or so, and I thought I might share my impression of the guys I have seen/read on here, totally from a randomn girl's perspective. I also study human nature in my 'real' life and job, so that experience no doubt does play a role here. These are traits that I have seen follow through the forum, and also to the few guys I know in my life that wear a unit like these.

The guys that tend to wear these:

*Tend to care a lot about their looks, but they aren't really the metro-sexual type that you would peg for a guy that overly cares a lot. The kind of guy that will watch his weight, but still do the 'sniff' test to see if he can wear a shirt that is lying on the floor.

*Tend to be more masculine than the average guy. Masculine in a 'man's man' sort of way. The natural leader in the group of guys that hang out in the pub.

*Most are confident in their appearance and chose to use these units as a cosmetic enhancement, rather than to lean on for a sense of identity. (I am not including the young ones, say under 30, that are still evolving their sense of ID in this).

*The positive reinforcement of this type of forum is important to them, but MORE important is the sense of brotherhood and shared expereinces that is derived from this type of community.

*They are better looking than average. I find this interesting, but I also think that it is more the demographic that would be active in this type of environment too, so it may not be the rule for wearers in general.

*Lastly they are fighters. Maybe not in the physical sense, but by and large these are men that knew they battled genetics coming into it, and in stead of accepting something society already has, they created their own rules and waged thier own private battle rather than surrender.

Like I mentioned in this topic line, I know these comments are unsolicited and ya'll can take them for whatever they are worth. But sometimes it is nice to hear from an outside voice, the third person that can look at things perhaps more nuetrally that you can attain.

That is just my observations Smile

Messages In This Thread
Unsolicited comments from a girl . . - theunknown - 01-24-2009, 04:07 PM