Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Travolta outed....again (photos)
02-20-2010, 05:22 AM,
Re: John Travolta outed....again (photos)
'John at this point should just shave his head and stop wearing.'

Not really your place to say such things.

I'm not sure how long John has been wearing hair for. Maybe it has been 10 years. Celebrities cop the biggest flack for everything they do. I doubt anyone would notice this amount of lace in real life. So glad I am not famous!

It's common knowledge that John wears hair - as common as it comes with wearing hair. But seriously, how many people do you think care, or go out of their way to seek this information? I don't care if celebs get fake tanes, fake nails or boob jobs. If some are obvious I might look at em and go hmmm. I don't catalogue celebs with artificial beautifying though. Put it in perspective. He doesn't have to make it undetectable 100% of the time. Sure, he may not care to openly say that he sports a piece. But I doubt he's living with delusions it's 100% undetectable, and that noone knows he wears. Hell, I've seen him walking around with a short hairdo in public. I don't think he's doing everything in his power to make it undetectable. Most people look at him and see a fullhead of hair and think geez lucky guy. And that's what he's aiming for. He doesn't need a stylist to walk around watching his hairline all day with a swab of glue ready.

Messages In This Thread
Re: John Travolta outed....again (photos) - hairhat - 02-20-2010, 05:22 AM