Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Travolta outed....again (photos)
02-12-2010, 02:55 PM,
John Travolta outed....again (photos)
Readers of this forum are aware of John Travolta's hair systems. Here's the latest on him:

John Travolta finds himself in a hairy situation as mesh piece reveals possible battle with baldness
BY Cristina Everett
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 7:13 PM

Langlois/GettyJohn Travolta couldn’t hide the grid attached to his mane as he was pictured in Paris. Related NewsArticlesJohn Travolta: Scientology helped me survive Jett's deathJohn Travolta flying plane to Haiti to deliver supplies, medics to assist in earthquake reliefJohn Travolta has found himself in the middle of meshy situation.

The actor, whose changing hairline has been widely speculated to be the result of a hair piece, showed what appears to be his battle with baldness as he and wife Kelly Preston were pictured leaving their Paris hotel on Tuesday, the Daily Mail reports.

And no thanks to the flashing cameras surrounding him, the 55-year-old actor couldn’t hide the revealing grid attached to his thick mane.

The mesh is apparently used in hair weaving treatments used to help those with thinning hair. A patient’s own hair is commonly threaded through the mesh, which is attached to the scalp in an effort to help it grow.

This is not the first time Travolta’s hair has been the topic of discussion.

According to the Daily Mail, the actor was pictured completely bald while in Paris in November 2008, but debuted a full head of hair just a few days later.

Though the actor has never admitted is using any type of follicle treatments, he recently discussed his enjoyment in playing a bald character in his new movie, "From Paris With Love."

"[I like it] a lot, because it's a bald look and it allows me freedom to be bald," he said. "Just like in Pulp Fiction, this unusual kind of Dutch haircut gave me a kind of Euro-trash feeling to the character, this hero hit man."