Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realistic looking results
08-05-2009, 05:11 AM,
Re: Realistic looking results
Hi Viper and welcome to Top Lace Forum.

To start with I'm 58 also so you're in familiar territory. To answer your questions here ya go

1st - If I couldnt do this right I wouldnt do it at all. It does take some skills , it takes some knowledge of the products and it does take some willingness on your part to do something new and bold. What is important to me is one thing only, that is how much better "I know" I look with hair as opposed to not having it. There is a stigma to wearing hair badly for good reasons , it doesnt improve anything. I don't care who knows I wear as long as I'm sure I'm doing everything possible to make it realistic to sight and touch.

2nd - the resources you have on this board are 2nd to none in the industry. Everyone on this board wears ( well except Debbie lol), some are new, some have been around a long time but the key is everyone here will try to answer any questions you have . Use everything here , read, read , read and than ask questions until you are satisfied. None of us can make the final decison for you.

3RD BA is a busy guy but he will always get back to you if you have a direct question for him or a concern.

4th by all means check other sites but from all my investigations and research , you'll not find better quality and prices than Top Lace

5th because I now cut and color my own hair I actually spend less than I did getting it cut and colored every month professionally. This is the truth I swear it.

This is something I do when I want to make physical changes. I run it by women not men. Reason is that no species on earth spend more time and money on improving their looks then they do. They are the ultimate professionals by nature. They will always tell you the truth and they are far more willing to tryuand accept change than men. Ask a few women friends what they think, they will be honest with you. trust them not the guys. lol

Messages In This Thread
Realistic looking results - viper1 - 08-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Re: Realistic looking results - klifford - 08-05-2009, 03:59 AM
Re: Realistic looking results - bill416 - 08-05-2009, 05:11 AM
Re: Realistic looking results - reubin - 08-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Re: Realistic looking results - NotGuilty - 08-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Re: Realistic looking results - bill416 - 08-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Re: Realistic looking results - BostonKid - 08-06-2009, 08:31 PM