Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell)
08-04-2009, 10:28 AM,
Re: My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell)
Hopefully this will settle the "does he or doesn't he" controversy. A few years ago, I was investigating new hair replacement resources as alternate solutions for the poor service and bad hair quality that I had been receiving at a Hair Club. There was a Farrell salon locally here in Los Angeles. I had two appointments with Richard Farrell himself. The first appointment when I questioned how he got into the business he said that his hair was his own. He even showed me the roots close up. A little too close up for me but it verified what he said about his own hair. It was sort of thick and luscious and I was sort of envious. The second meeting I noticed that his hair seemed to be a little dryer and sort of frizzy. I asked him if he was doing something different with his hair because it did not look the same to me. He told me that he shaved his own hair off and decided to wear one of his own hair units. He said that he wanted to see and understand what his customers felt when they were wearing hair pieces. I was not impressed with the result. I thought that I might as well stay with Hair Club. They were definitely cheaper than Farrell's units. I last told him that I would let him know my decision. Luckily soon after I discovered Toplace, bought my first unit and have been happy ever since.

Logan

Messages In This Thread
Re: My lucky escape? - jake1980 - 08-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - Bunglebonce - 08-01-2009, 11:24 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - KenJJ - 08-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Re: My lucky escape? - Bunglebonce - 08-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Re: My lucky escape? (An appointment with Richard Farrell) - Logan - 08-04-2009, 10:28 AM