Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bald guys are very Masculine.
05-26-2009, 12:22 PM,
Re: Bald guys are very Masculine.
Madbull Wrote:You guys are delusional! 1 in 50, 1 in 90! Insane asylum! I know personally about 20 dudes that shave their heads and a good 15 look pretty damn good. I know 2 guys that glue rugs to their heads and they basically hide out under baseball caps, afraid of their own shadows. Obviously some of the guys here have amazing looks with their rugs and pull it off with a pretty cool attitude. But that's maybe 2 or 3 out of 10 (Since we're throwing numbers around.) There's plenty of bad rugs here and while there are plenty of good pieces of advice given out to try and correct these rugs, none of you really want to come right out and say what you're really thinking. You guys are throwing these numbers around because YOU don't like being bald and don't think YOU look good bald. Meanwhile there is a whole world out there that can give a shit about a dude's hair or lack of. I've worn and I've shaved and while I'm not super excitedly thrilled about shaving, I'm glad I don't have to worry about the tons of other shit that goes along with wearing. Bald guys are cool, man. Even skinny little, pasty stick figures. It's all in the attitude and the sway. I don't care what anyone says.

Why are you here on this site madbull, I dont get it? Next time youre passing planet reality drop in for a check up...ok? :? Perhaps you could lend me your dictonary so I can look up the word 'cool' cos mine doesnt give the defintion as 'a bald guy' Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Bald guys are very Masculine. - Goodluck - 05-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Re: Bald guys are very Masculine. - Sester - 05-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Re: Bald guys are very Masculine. - Sester - 05-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Re: Bald guys are very Masculine. - Bunglebonce - 05-26-2009, 12:22 PM
Re: Bald guys are very Masculine. - Sester - 05-26-2009, 07:19 PM