Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blending
03-22-2009, 06:38 AM,
Re: Blending
NotGuilty

I wish that was the asnwer. As you know, I don't feel a stylist does the job well for me. I have tried many stylists and they always miss something. The problem I have had was with the light bodywave, which I have to say I fixed BEAUTIFULLY with using a curl remover. I have straight hair and now my piece has the same EXACT straight hair as my own. That part of the equasion is now perfect. I have been tweaking the unit I have, which is a week old, not from Toplace, but my toplace is on order and due in a few weeks. The color of the fairly new piece is off. When I have gone to a stylist, they spritz it down with water and do a blend. It looks good when I leave but when my hair dries, the differance becomes obvious. I have always had to fix it. This time, my hair and the color of the unit is slightly off. In sunlight it is in my opinion WAY OFF. I get annoyed that they let me leave looking this way because I can't see the back of my head and they can...

My frustration with every stylist I have used, both hair-replacement and traditional stylists is they never catch this problem. Wig stylist have no excuse and traditional stylists are not used to dealing with 2 different types of hair on one persons head I think. I am looking to find the best way to blend hair along the edge of the unit to match my hair IN SUNLIGHT!!! They always miss that. I can do a better blend then any stylist I have ever tried and I am looking for the ways that other people correct this problem, I have my own solutions that work well but want to now if there is and easier, faster way...

Messages In This Thread
Blending - hairagain - 03-19-2009, 12:05 AM
Re: Blending - NotGuilty - 03-22-2009, 01:26 AM
Re: Blending - hairagain - 03-22-2009, 06:38 AM
Re: Blending - Meandean - 03-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Re: Blending - Meandean - 03-22-2009, 08:27 AM
Re: Blending - NotGuilty - 03-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Re: Blending - BA707 - 03-23-2009, 07:59 AM