Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lace Topper just cut in [photos]
02-19-2016, 08:28 AM,
RE: Lace Topper just cut in [photos]
Hello needtoknow.... the information you wanted is in the section ``Bases`` [pasted] FULL CAP UNITS $449 PLUS SHIPPING
We can make a full cap unit (covers the entire head including sidbeburns and nape of neck) for $449.00 plus normal shipping. This includes up to 6" of 100% real human hair. We will need a template and color number (or hair sample if possible).

Ive worn Fullcaps for the last few years, but recently transitioned back to toppers..... if you click on my user-name you`ll bring up my profile on here ..you can read previous threads I`ve posted relating to Fullcaps....... my main tip would be that at the nape area, mark a line / a few dots along your neck representing where you`d like the ` finished`[styled] hair to lie..... have the perimeter of your base no ` higher` than half an inch above that line.... that way the hair won`t tend to curl outwards from there..it sits in ` tight` to the skin..... hope that makes sense..if there`s anything you want /need clarified, after reading my threads, feel free to post a thread with your questions.... I`ve posted quite a few photos in them, including templates.I normally get quite a few months wear from them, but I don`t sleep with systems on my head, and that helps a lot too....... I`ve outlined my [simple] care-routine in the ``Newcomer question`` thread just underneath this one, so you can have a read of that too ! Regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lace Topper just cut in [photos] - Paul In Ireland - 02-19-2016, 08:28 AM