Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping White glues - UK wearer
03-27-2013, 07:37 AM,
RE: Shipping White glues - UK wearer
Yorkie82----`Traksafe` is a white [water-based] glue and I used to use it a lot ...extremely strong and normal clean-up..... I ` found` it courtesy of a salon, who used it on all their clients, for lace and poly systems...... It`s a bit expensive, but a little goes a long way.... and gives a long-term hold. I `ve only found one UK -based site which sells it...if you`re interested, drop me a mail [click my user-name -- address is on my profile] and I`ll send you the link.
The Hairdirect people have opened a European distribution hub, based in Holland, and all products ship from there for Europe and UK . I recommend you order a citrus solvent too, as many of the glues are ` stubborn` and Alcohols are not strong enough to give you a fast clean-up.... C-22 is available from Hairdirect and that will save you a lot of hassle when you`re removing residues....just release your system with [alcohol] Lace-release, making sure not to ` force` the system off..allow the lace-release a few moments to break the bond, then gently remove your system...if you meet any ` resistance`--just spray on more lace-release. Then, to deal with the residue on your scalp, pop a sweat-band on/around your head, spray on your Citrus solvent, and allow at least 5 minutes for it to attack your residue....then wipe off with paper towel.....give your scalp a wipe-over with a cotton -pad soaked in alcohol, then shower /shampoo your growing hair as normal. If you want the link, just mail me ..regards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shipping White glues - UK wearer - Paul In Ireland - 03-27-2013, 07:37 AM