Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice needed on new template (pics included)
09-09-2011, 08:52 PM,
RE: advice needed on new template (pics included)
OK..my suggestion.... keep away from `Right-angles` such as you have at the temples.....curves there will sit more naturally.....you need to add some more material at the sides there in order to allow the ventilator to change the hair-direction as shown with the green arrows, so that it will follow your growing hair-direction...if you keep the template as it is, you risk having a difficulty with blending the system onto your own...please excuse the `shaky`red line but I`m doing this on a laptop and don`t have a `mouse`......your own is growing back and down around the ear area [in front of them] so adding that little bit of extra material to the template will give a more natural look...note I have marked it very slightly back off the forehead at the temple.....if you go with the template as it is, you risk hair falling `forward`too much onto the forehead giving a `funny`look.Just mark your arrows as shown and also your density figures. You could try45-50% on the crown, and I`d go no higher than 45% at the sides..again it`s down to the individual ventilator as to the finished item,but your sides are pretty thin as you know. Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: advice needed on new template (pics included) - Paul In Ireland - 09-09-2011, 08:52 PM