Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!!
02-26-2011, 10:49 AM,
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!!
It wouldn`t be possible to make a new system from an under-sized template......I`m glad you didn`t shave your head ...it`s not such a bad situation so..... your template is the proper way to get a good fit to the shape of your head.. I cannot understand why or how you made it so `short` ... you must locate your original front hairline....... the best way is place your hand across your forehead, with your small finger resting on your eyebrows.....your index [first ]finger will normally be lying at the point where your hair will/should start. Mark that point using an eyebrow pencil.... then you can see it through the clear film/first layer or two of your template...just use a black marker on the template to mark the same spot..... have a look at the pics on the ``info links`` for newbies at the top of the page...go to page 3 and there are links there, done by Snipe and it really should make the whole thing clear for you...... really good step-by-step pics there .....just take your time and make sure you get a nice coverage..... post a pic of your side hair and I can advise you on the density. You can mark your template with where you would like to have your crown -point too ..... as for your initial visit to a stylist, there`s no need to do a full bond ..all you need are a few strips of tape applied to the perimeter ..leave the backing-tape on them, just pull down a little bit on a corner of each tape strip so you can grip it when you need to fully remove it........just sit the thing into position on your head ---the stylist can hold it in position with the palm of the hand on top of the head and you can just peel off the backing tapes on each section....that will be fine to hold it for the cut -in.......once you have it styled, just go home and you can do a better full-bond in a few days time...... I think you may have `rushed into this` without making sure the template was correct --it`s a matter of learning a lesson from it --don`t let it put you off wearing though and thanks for sharing this with others too ... I know it was probably a shock for you initially when you realised you had gone too far, but look, it`s real life and I`m confident with your next order you`ll be pleased...please do your template and then put it on your head and post a pic of it [like I did with my fullcap template ] and we`ll tell you if it`s ok before you send it in to John....... it would have saved you a lot of stress and the cost of a new system too. I guess it`s just as well you only ordered one system in a way because both would have been too small for you even without the bad cut.... we`re all in this together and sharing the bad things is actually helpful to us all....kind regards now.. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - exo1000 - 02-26-2011, 06:13 AM
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - Henry - 02-26-2011, 09:09 AM
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - Henry - 02-26-2011, 09:30 AM
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!! - Paul In Ireland - 02-26-2011, 10:49 AM