Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost7 mos. old system+ Fullcap template Photos
02-14-2011, 11:58 PM,
RE: Almost7 months old system+ Fullcap template Photos
Mate, I would kill for the hair you have left and younger.

I've tried the fullcap. But you know what makes the hair look realistic? when you can see through it, when it starts to shed. In my honest opinion, try dermmatch...use freeze hold hairspray not water when using the applicator brush. When doing it this way you do not get concealer on your hands when brushing it.

Fullcaps are a pain in the ass.

1) They cost more
2) You need more tape and glue
3) You will get itching at the nape
4) The nape is hard to stick down, and it feels like you have to turn your whole head. It doesn't feel natural.
5) You can get unplanned shedding at any spot. When this happens you will have to use concealer anyway! oh the irony lol.
6) You have more edges to keep down
7) You can feel a scratchy sound when you scratch your head.
8) In hot temperatures, its a nightmare.
9) You can not buzz or fade the back.

Having said, fullcaps are a last resort. Simply because they take away from freedom. Sure they can look great. I've had more compliments when I wore a fullcap than when I wore a smaller piece. But the piece looks more natural. You at least need a strip of hair at the back, and even the tiniest of your own temple points would make the 3/4 cap incredible.

Temple points are vital, I would go as far as saying, they are everything. How dense they are, and how they are ventillated, they need to be thin and ventillated going backwards. People like JRob thin these areas...so if you have your own hair there, you already have an advantage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Almost7 months old system+ Fullcap template Photos - Henry - 02-14-2011, 11:58 PM