Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got2B glued on sale until Tuesday March 9
03-05-2010, 10:58 AM,
Re: Got2B glued on sale until Tuesday March 9
dino: it doesnt work great on the nape. I have lots of length and density so I trimmed the lace up pretty high. When I had the lace lower it did have trouble sticking. I think mainly because it takes a few minutes to fully dry and your nape moves while it is drying. When I had the lace lower and just pressed it on I would get about an hour also. Two solutions: 1) Use only a little in that area so it dries faster. Gives a hold of 4-6 hours. 2) Use a TON in that area, give it two minutes to tack up a bit, then hit it with a hairdryer. You know if its not fully dried yet because it will feel cool on your skin. This gives a 20-30 hour hold.

destro: all I know is that when I used tapes I had nasty rashes, dead skin crusting up, odors, secretion, occasional infection. With Got2b my skin has never felt better. No rashes, no noticable side effects. It like not attaching at all.

knockahoma: Got2B softens significantly over the course of a few minutes. If you try to get it all out immediately you will have a heck of a time. Instead, soak your head as soon as you get in the shower, then actually remove it and cleanup at the end of your shower. Comes right off.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Got2B glued on sale until Tuesday March 9 - HappyGilmore - 03-05-2010, 10:58 AM