Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I wait or not?
10-21-2008, 11:26 AM,
Re: Should I wait or not?
I don't know, is it really more of a pain?

- I get crap all over my pillow and sheets. When I go to hotels or stay at friends, I either have to bring my own pillowcase or sleep very carefully.
- The brown flakes get all over the shower and are very hard to scrub off. The shower base gets brown as well. I think the cleaning lady gets frustrated with it! (and has no idea what it's from)
- The brown film is all over the bathroom and the hallway I apply it on. I'm going to have to have my carpet cleaned, and the bathroom is always covered in the stuff.
- I spend a good 15-20 minutes EVERY morning making sure I have it on right and to go through the procedure.
- I inevitably touch my hair now and then, getting the brown crap all over my steering wheel, keyboard at work, etc.

Yes, Prothik is a lifesaver, because it is 100x better than doing nothing short of shaving, but it's a pain.

I imagine pieces are a pain. But it seems like a good half hour or hour once a week with a little maintenance here and there is all it needs. I like the "set it and forget it" aspect of it. If done right, it's also very hard to detect. The style I will go for will not expose the hairline. More of a freestyle look.

Again, the only thing holding me back is the prospects of regrowth from my treatments.

Messages In This Thread
Should I wait or not? - rashton83 - 10-19-2008, 10:36 AM
Re: Should I wait or not? - ToplaceUSA - 10-19-2008, 11:49 AM
Re: Should I wait or not? - rashton83 - 10-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Re: Should I wait or not? - Darius - 10-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Re: Should I wait or not? - rashton83 - 10-21-2008, 11:26 AM
Re: Should I wait or not? - Tapehead - 10-21-2008, 11:53 AM