Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Newb - Current Clubber
11-04-2009, 08:21 PM,
Super Newb - Current Clubber
I've been lurking around the site for a bit and have been very impressed, impressed enough to take part.

1) I am a current club member and am getting RIPPED off for a mono. Keeping that in mind I need a good transition plan and a good way to get a template. Any ideas? Keep in mind that I am wearing one now and that the club shaves down my real hair to attach the system, approx the width of the binding. From pics here it looks like you guys don't do that. If this is the case, grabbing an old piece and sending it in wouldn't do.

2) I don't trust myself at all to maintain this at first. Putting on,maybe - but blending? I'm not so sure. Speaking to this topic how much do you guys need to cut when you receive yours? After a few tries is it that easy to get on straight? I understand practice makes perfect but I need a little clarity here. There is a list of stylists but there doesn't appear to be anyone in my area, what have you guys done?

3) I live a athletic (read sweaty and helmet wearing) lifestyle. What is the best combination of bindings and adhesives for this? With those of you that live a similar lifestyle, can you give me an example of your maintenance cycle? How often do you 'service' your piece and how often do you redo your front? How long does your piece last?

Thanks for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Super Newb - Current Clubber - kewlguy53403 - 11-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Re: Super Newb - Current Clubber - hairhat - 11-06-2009, 04:29 AM
Re: Super Newb - Current Clubber - kevinme - 11-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Re: Super Newb - Current Clubber - hairhat - 11-07-2009, 02:28 AM
Re: Super Newb - Current Clubber - kevinme - 11-07-2009, 02:23 PM