Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Density and Colour
03-08-2018, 06:47 AM,
Density and Colour
Hello at all.

I'm about to get one stock system and was just curious about the density. As far I know "medium" is 100 %.

Here it's 65% though. But when it's still "medium" I assume it's the same just with different numbers?

Furthermore I had problems with the colour at my old Salon. My natural haircolour is blonde and the system had a very strong green cast. Especially when I walked into artifical light you could see its even more green than blonde actually.

Just wanted to get sure I won't have such problems here at Toplace.

Thanks and best regards
03-09-2018, 03:28 AM,
RE: Density and Colour
bump.
03-09-2018, 11:49 PM,
Is that normal that potential long term costumers are being kinda ignored?
03-10-2018, 02:54 AM,
(03-09-2018, 11:49 PM)Cluelessdude Wrote: Is that normal that potential long term costumers are being kinda ignored?

This forum isn't really active that much anymore. I'd say call or email John your questions. If you email, expect a reply late at night (USA).
03-10-2018, 08:30 PM,
I already mailed him few times. Like every 2 days one email but no respond at all..

It feels like they dont even care about the costumers. Maybe I'm absolutely wrong but the first impression ain't good at all tbh

Furthermore I'm confused because when I'm about to order theres a color (18) called blonde. But on the other link you can see that the color 18 isnt blonde but light brown.

Such things confuses me a lot and I dont know what to do. I only have 1 piece right now and have to order at least one system asap but. I'm blonde so it wouldnt matter if if order dishwater blonde or blonde but it would be much cooler to get my own color
03-16-2018, 12:14 AM,
Frustrating. I can absolutely understand that the guys probably have a lot of work to do but im trying to get some simple answers for 2 weeks now. It feels like they dont even want new costumers and maybe they dont even need new one because they're fine but it feels very bad. Im just a guy whos afraid if something goes wrong i have to wait for weeks just for a simple correction since im from germany.

Its SO hard to contact john i dont know what to do. He responds like once a week. Maybe im wrong and hes a very nice guy without any doubt but my first impression is not that good unfortunately

My question to the community. When I was about to order i saw the color 18 is blonde. but on the next link the color 18 was called very light brown. Do you guys know if it means the same?

Its hard for me to decide which color i should take due to my past. I had very bad blonde tons and no system didnt match my natur color at all. Thats why im trying to be so accurate right now because im sick of wearing colors i dont feel comfortable with.

hope some guys can understand my issue and i dont want to annoy you at all.

Best regards
03-16-2018, 11:08 AM,
problem solved.
03-17-2018, 12:11 PM,
(03-16-2018, 11:08 AM)Cluelessdude Wrote: problem solved.

Good the hear. What did you find out?
03-22-2018, 08:09 AM,
I see your problem is solved, but I also have blonde hair and just thought I would give my input on this:

my pieces match pretty good, but over time they become blonder and I have experimented with different dyes until I found one that is almost exactly my hair color. I think all wearers have to do this. I never did have a problem with toplace pieces being green though; I certainly hope you don't.
03-24-2018, 12:07 AM,
(03-22-2018, 08:09 AM)thomasgrn Wrote: I see your problem is solved, but I also have blonde hair and just thought I would give my input on this:

my pieces match pretty good, but over time they become blonder and I have experimented with different dyes until I found one that is almost exactly my hair color. I think all wearers have to do this. I never did have a problem with toplace pieces being green though; I certainly hope you don't.

thanks man ! Sounds logical to me. I ordered 20 for now and will try 18 next time. only after that I can decide which matches better. but i can wear both anyway.

Thanks for your input