Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally tried ORWG glue
02-21-2018, 09:31 AM,
finally tried ORWG glue
I'm not fan of glues, I use tape. but I heard so much fuss about this orwg stuff that I had to get some and try it and you all are correct; its great! I use it in the very front where the tape does not meetup to the hairline. wonderful.
02-24-2018, 05:37 PM,
RE: finally tried ORWG glue
Thomas where did you purchase ORWG?
02-27-2018, 11:12 PM,
I used orwg for a few years, for what you get ITS a bit of a rip off
I switched to :
theres also the white label which is normal hold but just as good as the so called extra hold

Perfect Extra Strong 6oz Hair Replacement System Wig Medical Grade Adhesive
£45 ish for a 60z bottle and is as good as orwg
regards
ANTSmile

Attached Files Image(s)

02-28-2018, 09:46 AM,
HairDirect doesn’t carry ORWG. They don’t even sell the nearly natural hair softening solution anymore. Found some sites that sell both.
03-04-2018, 01:01 AM,
I can't buy ORWG anywhere anymore the site i used to buy it from said it had been discontinued by the manufacturer. So this forced me to try something else. I have started to use ghost bond now and i wish i had done earlier. You get the same hold as orwg but its nicer to use dries quicker and comes off much easier i just use shampoo to remove it from the lace piece and my head. The only downside is that it does not come with a small brush. so i kept the one you get with orwg.
03-05-2018, 10:51 AM,
I’ve been using ghost bond but the particular one I’m using doesn’t hold real well when I sweat. They have a few different hold ghost bonds so I may try one of the others. You can purchase ORWG on ebay but you have to purchase four bottles for close to $70. I didn’t want to purchase that many in case I didn’t like it. One glue may work for one person and not another. It comes down to skin type and body chemistry. You just have to see what works for you.
05-03-2018, 06:41 AM,
(02-24-2018, 05:37 PM)KenJJ Wrote: Thomas where did you purchase ORWG?

I got it on ebay
05-08-2018, 03:58 AM,
Not in the uk its not can't find it anywhere. To be honest it was a blessing in disguise i can't buy it, i much prefer ghost bond so much easier to use and clean off the lace.
09-19-2018, 09:27 AM,
(05-03-2018, 06:41 AM)thomasgrn Wrote: [quote='KenJJ' pid='45345' dateline='1519450654']
Thomas where did you purchase ORWG?

I got it on ebay
[/quote

its sold on coolpiece.com