Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conditioning treatment recommendation
05-19-2017, 05:01 AM,
Conditioning treatment recommendation
Has anyone found a conditioning treatment that somewhat simulates what the factory does to the systems that leaves the hair soft and silky? Is there anything you've used that's helped restore dry, brittle hair and made it softer?
05-21-2017, 02:32 AM,
RE: Conditioning treatment recommendation
Hey KenJJ,

I use Aufero Colour Conditioner every other week after shampooing and use a leave in conditioner by l,oreal every day. At nite after i have washed the styling products out and in the morning just before styling, really helps to keep the system hair and your own hair looking vibrant.

Attached Files Image(s)

05-21-2017, 04:59 AM,
(05-21-2017, 02:32 AM)mickeyblueyes Wrote: Hey KenJJ,

I use Aufero Colour Conditioner every other week after shampooing and use a leave in conditioner by l,oreal every day. At nite after i have washed the styling products out and in the morning just before styling, really helps to keep the system hair and your own hair looking vibrant.

Mickey, i've looked for that product at CVS and Rite Aid and can't find it. Where do you find this product?
05-21-2017, 10:40 AM,
Hey KenJJ,

I purchase the aufero colour conditioner from a store on ebay. And the loreal from amazon. i am from the uk and can't get it in stores over here either it seems. Just looked for it on amazon us and can't seem to find it might take a bit of tracking down over there.