Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Korean Exchange Offer continues....
08-03-2011, 04:17 AM,
Korean Exchange Offer continues....
To All,
We will continue to run this offer. If you have purchased a Korean made unit from BA you can send it in to Toplace and get get a free Toplace unit--either stock or custom made it's your choice. And S & H is also free so it won't cost you a dime. We've had a tremendous response to this offer and it will continue to run. We want people to experience the quality of a Toplace unit and know that a unit can be delivered without waiting for months.
Regards,
John
toplace.com
08-06-2011, 09:44 PM,
RE: Korean Exchange Offer continues....
(08-03-2011, 04:17 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: To All,
We will continue to run this offer. If you have purchased a Korean made unit from BA you can send it in to Toplace and get get a free Toplace unit--either stock or custom made it's your choice. And S & H is also free so it won't cost you a dime. We've had a tremendous response to this offer and it will continue to run. We want people to experience the quality of a Toplace unit and know that a unit can be delivered without waiting for months.
Regards,
John
toplace.com

Odd offer, how come? Are the BA ones crap?
08-07-2011, 12:52 AM,
Hmmmmm.... I can see this thread becoming VERY long...... LOL !!!
08-07-2011, 12:59 AM,
(08-07-2011, 12:52 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hmmmmm.... I can see this thread becoming VERY long...... LOL !!!

elaborate lol
08-07-2011, 01:04 AM,
Because there was a very very long `` Debate`` on here some time ago regarding `certain other` non-Toplace systems..... which came close to murder.... I`ll say no more...lol !!
08-07-2011, 03:09 AM,
It seems to be that the latest issue is even receiving some of BA's garbage pieces!

Lots of "lost in the mail", "my niece sent to the wrong address", "Canada post strike", and other lies are keeping all his drones on the hook and sending money!

I don't know about you guys, but if some lying Brit had my money for almost a year and didn't send me anything and kept stringing me along with some lines of BS, I would definitely shop elsewhere! But hey, to each their own. Maybe they like to believe. I'm sure they wait up for Santa Claus to come too!
08-07-2011, 03:25 AM,
And we`re off !!!!! .....LOL!!
08-07-2011, 01:26 PM,
LOLLLLLLLLL
08-08-2011, 11:57 AM,
People still keep asking me about the Korean exchange offer so I just keep on running it. I get many emails with the same comments that JamesKennedy wrote about above. So, we'll keep on running the offer.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
08-08-2011, 04:06 PM,
I have taken John up on the offer in the past when I finally received a "piece" from BA.

I wanted a #1 French Lace with about 65-70% density. What I got from BA was easily a #5 and the lace was stiff and orange. Density was not consistent. Some of it was 65, some in the 50s, some in the high 70s!

The piece I got in exchange from John showed up that same week, that's right, that same week, not that same YEAR!

And it looked great and lasted for about 6 months! I was very pleased!