Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's wrong?
09-24-2010, 10:43 AM,
what's wrong?
Hi guys! what's wrong with this young guy? he has tried the 2 pieces from another supplier...he was thinking that he can have the same results like some of you...but he can not hide that lace...even he is on the second attempt with the second piece...

http://s427.photobucket.com/albums/pp356.../Part%202/
09-24-2010, 11:41 AM,
RE: what's wrong?
I'm speechless.
09-24-2010, 11:53 AM,
(09-24-2010, 11:41 AM)Snipe Wrote: I'm speechless.

so what could be wrong? the lace? the knots? or what?
09-24-2010, 12:08 PM,
(09-24-2010, 11:53 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote:
(09-24-2010, 11:41 AM)Snipe Wrote: I'm speechless.

so what could be wrong? the lace? the knots? or what?

What do you think is wrong?
It's rather obvious, isn't it ?

Smile
Fred
09-24-2010, 12:47 PM,
I hope I don't have that problem when I attempt the hair wearing thing. It would b a nightmare
09-24-2010, 07:59 PM,
i bow down to the long time wearers here,coudnt be hes received 2 substandard peices from the supplie?i'll be ordering myne , skin, and have it cut in bonded,
£200 all in.
then ordering a swiss lace front poly sides back as my second.
just to see how i get on with each type.
this guy must be gutted, and think my god you can see it.but you cant with the right sysyem.
gotta be a manufacturers fault .unlucky with two faulty systems?
09-24-2010, 08:47 PM,
Hi guys. I`m wondering is this swiss lace ? It may be a heavier - type lace which will be more difficult to hide at the front, especially as the hair is literally standing up -- presumably he ordered that Ventilation -- it also appears to me [ pic 4 ] that the temples need a little more coverage --the system is kind of ``sitting out`` onto the middle of his forehead and appears skewed for some odd reason.
The cut-in is not good either --it`s very `chopped` looking --maybe he tried it himself rather than a stylist ?
Pic 15 shows his own hair as fairly thin and the system hair is fairly obvious in both density and the way it is lying [angle ] compared to his own. I can see the look he was trying to achieve -- I reckon something like the way Snipe wears his. I cannot believe how obvious that lace is --I wonder was there a hair dye/colour got onto it and darkened it ---- hardly likely if it`s a new system---why would he colour it ? hmmmmm.
I`d be very interested to know if it`s a system supplied by a Salon or did he buy on line ? If it`s from a Salon, the stylist should be ashamed of him/her self.
We`d need more details to give us a better idea of what went wrong. Paul.
09-25-2010, 12:08 AM,
(09-24-2010, 08:47 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi guys. I`m wondering is this swiss lace ? It may be a heavier - type lace which will be more difficult to hide at the front, especially as the hair is literally standing up -- presumably he ordered that Ventilation -- it also appears to me [ pic 4 ] that the temples need a little more coverage --the system is kind of ``sitting out`` onto the middle of his forehead and appears skewed for some odd reason.
The cut-in is not good either --it`s very `chopped` looking --maybe he tried it himself rather than a stylist ?
Pic 15 shows his own hair as fairly thin and the system hair is fairly obvious in both density and the way it is lying [angle ] compared to his own. I can see the look he was trying to achieve -- I reckon something like the way Snipe wears his. I cannot believe how obvious that lace is --I wonder was there a hair dye/colour got onto it and darkened it ---- hardly likely if it`s a new system---why would he colour it ? hmmmmm.
I`d be very interested to know if it`s a system supplied by a Salon or did he buy on line ? If it`s from a Salon, the stylist should be ashamed of him/her self.
We`d need more details to give us a better idea of what went wrong. Paul.

haha...no paul..the guy had a cut in to a recommend stylitst...and the sistem should have been 70% density! he payed 80 $ for a cut in...I bet I can do better than this stylist...I have cut some of my friends hair and I cut it very well...the guy has ordered the second piece because if you look better he has 2 albums on photbucket...and at the first one you will see another piece with the same problem...
09-25-2010, 01:00 AM,
Hi andrei_eremenko. What material is the base made from ? Who made the template ? Did he buy on-line ? I`m genuinely interested . I really do hope that the chap --if it`s his first time attempting to wear -- doesn`t give up on the idea but it`s a `good`example of how things can go wrong --- I once returned a system to the Hair club / Salon as the stylist just couldn`t `do`anything with it -- the ventilation was all over the place and it drove me demented ---paying top dollar for a system which I felt conscious of while out in public. Not good.
That is certainly not 70% density --not by a long shot, but having said that, looking at his own hair , it`s thin-ish so I think ordering a high density in his case would be a mistake too...... I will have another look at the albums again as I only looked at the first set of pics. I suppose it can be a lesson for all of us to see how it can go `pear-shaped`but thankfully, this is the exception rather than the rule. Cheers, Paul.
09-25-2010, 04:18 AM,
the material is swiss...or at least the guy who's the owner of the site is saying to...he's saying that the ventilation of his hairpieces is top class... and the lace is the best...he even said that the "korean is a sent of God"...the young guy have received a custom piece first...and the lace was bad...and he received a stock imediatelly...supposing that should be better...I am thinking I can be that guy someday...eating the dougnuts of a certain seller...and after spending so much money being more angry than I was without hair! he can grow his side and can have a better density! and to be honest I've seen a lot of guys with thinner side and good top and back hair that don't have mpb!

he is thinking to drop the idea of wearing ...is really dissapointed! I would have been the same if I will get those pieces made by the sent of the God ...lol