Toplace USA
Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - Printable Version

+- Toplace USA (http://forum.toplace.com)
+-- Forum: TopLace Forum (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General hair replacement discussion (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? (/showthread.php?tid=6746)

Pages: 1 2

Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - ddavies1919 - 01-25-2018

I received my piece but unfortunately the lace is a brownish colour where the dye has stained the lace making the piece unusable, is there anyway to save it?

thanks.

RE: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - thomasgrn - 03-22-2018

(01-25-2018, 09:19 AM)ddavies1919 Wrote: I received my piece but unfortunately the lace is a brownish colour where the dye has stained the lace making the piece unusable, is there anyway to save it?

thanks.

I have "haircolor stain remover" towelettes. I think this would work for you. I bought them at Harmons, but I'm sure you can get them online somewhere.

RE: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - Cluelessdude - 03-24-2018

(01-25-2018, 09:19 AM)ddavies1919 Wrote: I received my piece but unfortunately the lace is a brownish colour where the dye has stained the lace making the piece unusable, is there anyway to save it?

thanks.

sounds like you should send him the product back and get your money back? or a new system at least.

RE: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - ddavies1919 - 04-16-2018

(03-24-2018, 12:53 AM)Cluelessdude Wrote:

thanks.

sounds like you should send him the product back and get your money back? or a new system at least.

I tried but toplace wouldn't, I had to pay for another one, that one was better but still had some dye on it. I'll probably order one more time and if that's not right I'll have to try elsewhere.

RE: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - thomasgrn - 04-20-2018

(04-16-2018, 08:11 AM)ddavies1919 Wrote:

thanks.

I tried but toplace wouldn't, I had to pay for another one, that one was better but still had some dye on it. I'll probably order one more time and if that's not right I'll have to try elsewhere.

its fabric dye. I know how to get rid of it, but its also going to remove the dye from the hair itself. You would have to dye it

RE: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - Cluelessdude - 04-24-2018

lol i dont get that. even if its fabric dye toplace is responsible for sending flawless hairpieces. Why should john do such things? maybe im just getting something wrong

RE: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - ddavies1919 - 04-29-2018

(04-20-2018, 05:38 PM)thomasgrn Wrote:

thanks.

its fabric dye. I know how to get rid of it, but its also going to remove the dye from the hair itself. You would have to dye it

Thanks, but I have a lot of grey in my pieces and to get a colour match by dying it would be very difficult.

RE: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - endofwaiting - 05-02-2018

Why are they staining the lace?? Again, crickets from John at toplace. Sad

RE: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - thomasgrn - 05-04-2018

(04-24-2018, 08:16 PM)Cluelessdude Wrote: lol i dont get that. even if its fabric dye toplace is responsible for sending flawless hairpieces. Why should john do such things? maybe im just getting something wrong

you know what, your right. that was a factory error.

RE: Is it possible to remove dye from lace? - thomasgrn - 05-05-2018

thanks.

I am confused about this the more I think about it. I always thought the hair was first colored and then ventilated into the base. Why would it arrive with dye on the lace? I'm confused